Asian Paints SmartCare Damp Block is a polymer modified, flexible cementatious waterproof coating. It is a single
pack high performance cementatious product formulated with elastic waterproofing polymers, nano technology based additives and crystalline technology.
Watch video to know more
View Product Information Sheet
Areas of application
- Damp interior walls adjacent to bathroom, kitchen and exteriors.
- Walls affected by ground rising dampness.
Product features & benefits
- Waterproofing :Resists 4 bars negative hydrostatic pressure.
- Crystalline & Nano Technology :Forms insoluble crystals inside plaster to block the water
pathways. Contains nano sized particles to block the
- Flexibility : Able to accommodate minor plaster movements.
- Adhesion :Excellent bond strength with cementatious substrates.
- Water Vapour Breathability :Breathable enough to allow water vapour to pass while
blocking liquid water, thus preventing vapour pressure build up.
- Usage :Single pack and easy to apply.
Can be used for damp interior walls adjacent to bathroom, kitchen and exteriors, walls affected by ground rising dampness and
walls affected by efflorescence
- Apply only on cementatious plaster and not on POP, putty or existing paint.
- Not designed for application on ceiling affected due to seepage from toilets upstairs. It is recommended to go to the source and apply the product in the sunken areas.
- Always add powder to water, not reverse, to ensure the mixture is free of lumps.
- Mix only enough mixture that can be used within 2 hours.
- For best results, arrest the source of water before applying Damp Block.
- Available in 2 kg, 5 kg and 10 kg packs