Painting your home is exciting but choosing the correct colours, products, and painters while ensuring your family’s safety can be a huge task. That's where we come in with our aim- to make painting a safe and great experience! With Asian Paints Safe Painting service, re-imagine your home as a huge canvas that you can choose to paint and make it look the way you want without worrying about your family’s safety.
* Disclaimer: Asian Paints Safe Painting Service is subject to contract between customer and dealer. Asian Paints in not involved in any transaction and only supplies paints and provides training. Please refer to www.asianpaints.com/homepaintingservices/tnc for detailed terms and conditions.
With Asian Paints Safe Painting Service, we provide a complete end to end safe and hygienic home painting service where our experts provide consultation about our products and services. They will help you in the execution of your site which is done by our painters and contractors who are trained to provide only the best finish.
Our Asian paints Associate will visit & inspect your house. He will suggest the products you could use & provide a rough estimate based on the products and the surface to be painted. After you have agreed upon an estimate, our trained applicators shall take care of the entire painting process. All the processes shall be carried out while following stringent Safety Protocols which includes daily temperature checks, site sanitization, enhanced supervision and 10+ safety measures to ensure a safe environment.
You may contact us at:
Phone - 1800-209-5678, anytime between 08:00 am to 08:00 pm, Monday to Sunday
SMS - “PAINT” to 56161
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Webform – website link
Material accounts for a very large percentage of our costs. We will also incur a cost in terms of our paint supervisors visiting your site. These expenses would need to be recovered. Our Authorized Service Providers receive their payment only on completion of the project to your satisfaction. You can be rest assured that the painting job will be executed to your satisfaction.
We have a panel of contractors, and painters who are trained by us with respect to our product range. Our painters are trained to ensure that the correct application procedures are followed. They are also trained in textured and specialty paint finishes.
Yes, we will do the post painting clean-up for your home and will leave your home clean and beautifully painted.
Our Asian Paints Safe Painting Service associates will be using tools for superior finish such as mechanized painting tools, scientific site evaluation through moisturemeters, accurate measurement through laser based digital distancemeters, covering and masking of furniture through masking films, express and superior sanding through electric sanders, dust extraction through vacuum cleaners, faster and superior painting through Telescopic roller. The Associate will share the details, when he visits the site.
· Follow stringent Safety Protocols
· Provide expert guidance for product and shade selection
· Complete supervision during the execution of site
· Do a complete site sanitization after painting
· Asian Paints product warranty
· Peace of mind as we ensure complete safety for you and your family
· A complete hassle-free experience
· Visualize how your home will look like with your selected colours via our consultation
· Access to some of industry’s best products for Wallpapers and Textures
· Expert painters who provide a superior finish
· Use a 3 layered Mask
· No Handshake, only Namaste
· Always carry Sanitizer/soap/ tissue paper
· Check temperature morning, afternoon and evening daily
· Maintain social distancing of 3 feet
· Gloves, Shoes and protective gear mandatory
· Follow washroom hygiene
· Daily cleaning if high frequency touch surfaces
· Usage of Arogya Setu app is compulsory
· A complete site disinfection to be carried out once site is completed
· Data to be shared and maintained in soft copy to reduce usage of paper
· Face Mask
· Eye Glasses
· Foot Cover
We cover the floor, furniture, doors, windows, cupboards, etc. with masking sheets, before we start painting to prevent any damage during the painting process. Our team will also help you shift the furniture.