When it comes to big projects, leave it to us
OverviewAsian Paints Large Projects offers a host of services that cater to the needs of large users and help them choose the correct products for a big-scale painting job. We're present in over 90 locations including all metros across the country. Some of the projects we undertake include co-operative housing societies, new buildings, institutes, and government organisations.
We offer a complete range of services that cater to all your painting needs.
technologist supportTrained technologists visit each site, assess painting/waterproofing needs and recommend solutions.
samplingOnce you shortlist colours, we will paint your wall with testers so you know what the shade will look like.
shade selection assistanceOur décor experts can help you pick the right colour combinations and can also share computer-generated colour options.
direct site deliveryTo save time and hassle, we ensure that materials reach your site directly from our warehouses.
project pricingSince we cater to large projects requiring paint in bulk, we can offer preferential pricing on products.
premium applicatorsIf required, our premium applicators will go about the painting job in an organised and professional manner.
I use Asian Paints because of the high standard of products and great services such as Foresite, Sampling, Technologist Visit and fastest material delivery.Mr. Mallik Kumar Devakaraa | Developer, Akash Groups
We had a wonderful experience with the Asian Paints sales team- Kiran & Charan. This is the second time we engaged Asian Paints and they walked the extra mile to leave behind a very satisfied customer.A. V Akhilesh | President, Nirman Shelters
Asian Paints provided on time response from sales team and technologists.Anand | Chief Engineer, Global Institutions
Asian Paints is the best company when it comes to commitments, we liked the working and service.Sukalyan Ghosh | Chairman, Blooming Heights
Thank you for your support and efforts in getting our External Painting project executed and completed on time. The team ensured that we chose the right product and go the best rates. Each and every query that we had was addressed to our satisfaction.Bhavin Soni | Secretary, Purva Fairmount
If you are looking for a comprehensive painting service, look no further. At Asian Paints, we offer a range of professional paints and painting services. We understand that a great painting job requires more than just standard abilities, which is why we offer residential and commercial painting services for interiors and exteriors.
Asian Paints Large Projects refers to our Project Sales service (APPS). It’s a growing division, which caters to the needs of large users such as co-operative housing societies, new buildings, institutes, government organisations/PSUs, etc. With a presence in 63 locations, including all metros in the country, and the help of our strong dealer network, Asian Paints Large Projects has the ability to handle painting requirements across all cities in India.
We offer a host of services through Large Projects, helping you choose the correct product and providing technical assistance as well as other on-site services, as listed below:
Our expert painters will visit your site and paint a sample of the shades you have selected. This will help you get a better idea of how your chosen shades will actually look, and allow you to get a feel of the product. The number of samples provided will be at our discretion.
A perfectly painted surface depends on many factors – paint being one of them. Our on-field technologists help achieve optimum results by conducting regular inspections, checking substrate conditions, and providing an estimate of paint consumption.
The foresite service enables you to arrive at the most appropriate colours for your building. Our personnel will click a photograph of your building, and give you various options of colour combinations that make the colour selection process easier.
Our on-site services include the introduction of premium contractors for application, coordination via all painting needs, and regular site visits by our personnel.
The site should be ground plus four floors, or the minimum painting area must be 25000 sq. ft.
The following products are tailor-made for large painting requirements:
1) Professional Premium Exterior Emulsion (PROPEX)
2) Professional Premium Interior Emulsion (PROPIN)
3) Professional Acrylic Distemper (PAD)
4) Professional Primer (Water Thinnable)
5) Professional Exterior Wall Primer
6) Apex Duracast - Professional FineTex
The painting process for buildings involves two broad steps:
Step 1 - Selection of paint product, finish, shade, etc.
Step 2 - All activities ranging from selecting a painting applicator to post-painting care.
The following assistance is offered during Step 1 of the APPS process:
1) Assistance in the selection of products and finishes within our range of products.
2) Product Information Sheets (PIS) containing information on our products.
3) Assistance in shade selection using the Foresite Service, which enables you to visualise various shade combinations through a computer generated image (at company discretion).
4) Site sampling to provide a tangible perception of the finish and shade whenever required.
5) Technical assistance to make sure your building is painted in the prescribed manner.
6) Regular on-site visit by our Project Sales Officer (PSO) to ensure the work goes on smoothly.
We offer assistance during Step 2 of APPS Process as per the following:
1) Guidance on the paint application procedure based on the PIS.
2) Guidance on the approximate estimation of paint consumption based on the information shared with us.
3) Guidance on substrate preparation, depending on substrate condition.
4) Pre-painting surface inspection by technical personnel.
5) Introduction of contractors for application (if requested).
6) Site visits by our personnel (frequency of visits to be agreed upon).
7) Useful tips on post-application maintenance.
There are a number of ways. You can email email@example.com or visit our website and fill in the details there. You can also call our toll-free helpline numbers, 1800-209-5678/1800-22-5678, anytime between 08:00 am and 08:00 pm, Monday to Sunday.
You need complete contact details, site address - ground plus total number of floors, minimum paintable square feet area, requirement for fresh coat or re-painting, interior/exterior or both.
We can arrange for a call back from our Project Sales Officer. Once your submit your details and register for our APPS service, our representatives will get in touch with you shortly.