Asian Paints is committed to manage its operations including deployment of resources using principles of sustainable development to minimize impact on environment and protect health & safety of our employees, service providers, neighboring communities and customers.
- We shall comply with all statutory requirements. We consider compliance to statutory EHS requirements as the minimum performance standard and are committed to go beyond and adopt stricter standards. We shall annually publish our EHS performance to all stakeholders.
- We shall source our materials and products from vendors that comply with the child labor laws and other statutory regulations.
- We shall continually improve our products with an intention to improve their environmental & safety footprint. We shall educate customers on safe use of our products.
- We are committed to protecting the environment by:
- Adhering to highest operational standards for handling hazardous materials
- Preventing Pollution & leveraging the 3R (Reduction, Recycle, Reuse) Principle and moving towards Zero Industrial Effluent Generation and Zero Hazardous Solid Waste Generation
- Minimizing impact of end-of-life plastics generated out of our packaging material
- Reducing Energy-intensity, Carbon-intensity and increasing contribution of Energy from Renewable Sources
- Leveraging Rain Water Harvesting, Water Conservation & Water Replenishment and utilizing waste water as an alternate source
- Nurturing Biodiversity within and outside our factory premises
- We shall use principles of inherent safe design, proactively control risks in operations and improve the safety culture to move towards
- Zero Accidents
- Zero Occupational illness
- Zero Incidents of Property Damage
- We are committed to continual improvement in Environment, Health and Safety in all business processes and shall track such improvement through measurable indicators.
Managing Director & CEO
14th February 2019