Help Us Contribute to a Cleaner Environment and Earn Rewards!

As per the United Nations, of the seven billion tonnes of plastic waste generated globally so far, less than 10% has been recycled while the rest is either burned or dumped in landfills and oceans disrupting the ecosystem. India’s recycling stands higher at close to 30%, however the remaining 70% continues to have ecological impacts.

At Asian Paints, we recognize the urgent need to address the global issue of plastic waste pollution. We are committed to not only providing high-quality products but also ensuring the sustainability of our planet. Over the years, we have taken significant steps in being responsible towards the environment, product stewardship, community, and occupational health & safety by improving our operational efficiencies as well as providing more sustainable and safer solutions to our customers.

Coming to plastics, we have been ensuring collection and safe disposal of our plastic packaging waste through the Extender Producer Responsibility (EPR) approach since 2018 as well as increased the recycled plastic content in our packaging. Furthering our ongoing efforts to combat plastic waste pollution, we are excited to announce our next stride - Plastic pail collection.

As part of this initiative, we will be collecting used plastic pails through designated collection centres and putting it to better use. Through this program, you can help us minimize the environmental impact of our plastic packing materials and contribute to the global effort to reduce plastic waste.

The initiative shall be piloted in Bangalore starting from 15th Feb 2024 and shall subsequently be extended to other cities.

Visit any of the collection centres mentioned below to return the pails and earn rewards.

For every pail that you return, the reward rates are as below:

Pack Size

Rate/pack (INR)

With lid

Without lid

  1 litre / 1 kg / 2 kg



  4 litre / 5 kg



  10 litre



  20 litre



  10 kg



  20 kg




Once collected, these plastic pails will be sent to authorized recyclers who will responsibly process them, diverting them from landfills and oceans and giving them new life as recycled materials.

Join us in our mission to create a cleaner, greener future. Together, we can make a difference for our planet and future generations.

Recycle Point Locator


Select Products & Services

For any queries please contact on- 1800 209 5678

*Terms and Conditions:

The reward per pail is subject to pail condition. The pail shall be reasonably cleaned / flushed.

Asian Paints holds the right to refuse collection/payment if pail does not meet the required standards.

The payment shall be done through authorized partner within 48 hours of pail being returned and only through digital payment mode.


Our Divisions