You are one step away. Enter your pincode to go to the relevant home painting service in your area.
- Rich Matt finish
- Fungus and mildew resistant
- Extra deep coloursbook a free site evaluation
Truecare Interior Primer (WT)
TruCare Acrylic Wall Putty
Truecare Interior Primer (WT)
Apcolite Premium Emulsion
Choose from over 1750 special shades of Royale Atmos Luxury Emulsion in our Royale Shade Card.
Apcolite Premium Emulsion lasts for a span of 4-5 years after application.
All Asian Paints products contain no added Lead, Mercury, Arsenic or Chromium.
1) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe it clean.
2) Apply Asian Paints Wall Primer (Oil based or Water based). You can use a brush or a spray for application. If you are using a brush, mix 8 - 10% of Mineral Turpentine Oil. If you are using a spray, mix 15 - 20% of Mineral Turpentine Oil.
3) Apply Asian paints Acrylic Wall Putty and add water as required to make it into a paste. Leave the surface to dry for 4 - 6 hours.
4) Sand the surface again with Emery Paper 180 and wipe it clean.
5) Then apply 2 coats of Asian paints Wall Primer. Again, if you are using a brush, mix 8 - 10% Mineral Turpentine Oil or if you are using a spray, mix 15 - 20% of Mineral Turpentine oil.
6) Leave the surface to dry for 6 - 8 hours and later sand it with Emery Paper 320.
7) Apply one coat of Apcolite Premium Emulsion. If you are using a brush or roller, add 60% - 70% of water or if you are using a spray, add 70% to 75% of water. The drying period is 3 - 4 hours. Now, apply 2 coats of Apcolite Premium Emulsion. If you are using a brush or roller, add 60% to 70% water and if you are using a spray add 70% - 75% water. And lastly, leave the surface to dry for 3 to 4 hours.
Apcolite Premium Emulsion is currently available in more than 1700 shades as per the Asian Paints Colour Spectra.
Apcolite Premium Emulsion is available in packs or tins of 1 litre, 4 litres, 10 litres and 20 litres.
1) Colour Spectra Fan Deck
2) Interior Colour Combinations Guide
3) Apcolite Emulsion Range Shade Card
Apcolite Premium Emulsion can be applied on all types of smooth plasters, false ceilings and concrete interior surfaces.
In case of a fresh painting job, 3 coats are a must and for repainting a surface, the ideal number is 2 coats.
If you are using the Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (Solvent Thinnable) with a brush or a roller, you need to mix 8 - 10% of Mineral Turpentine Oil in 1 litre of Primer and if you are using a spray, mix 15 - 20% of Mineral Turpentine Oil in 1 litre of Primer. When using Asian paints Decoprime wall primer (Water Thinnable), you need to mix 80 - 100% water in 1 litre of Primer.
For best performance of the paint, ensure proper washing and cleaning of all algal and fungal growth is done, at regular intervals of six months.
Apcolite Premium Emulsion provides a coverage of 260 - 300 square feet per litre for 1 coat and 130 - 150 square feet per litre for 2 coats on a normal masonry surface.
Premium Emulsion is best suited for bedrooms and living rooms. It gives the walls a rich, smooth finish. In addition, it also ensures reduced dirt pick-up and gives a long lasting protection to your bedroom walls.
We'll make sure you're updated on the latest and best from Asian Paints and the world of inspiring decor.
The shades displayed on this site are indicative and are not precise representations of actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations and resolution as well as screen settings. While scientific tools have been used to match colours and make them look like the paint you will use, yet, there is likely to be a difference.
You may bring any of the colour shade code to your local Colour World Dealer to match and / or order the exact colour that you are looking for.
We offer 200 ml samplers of our products at select Colour World outlets, which can be tinted to any colour of your choice. Not all shades are available in all products. Please visit the nearest Colour World Dealer for shade details.