Formulated to withstand extreme tropical conditions of high rainfall, humidity and heat.
Resistance to growth of algae and fungi preventing the appearance of black spots on walls.
Protection against UV degradation ensuring that the shade doesn’t fade fast.
Includes two coats each primer, putty and fresh paint.
Here's your budget estimate:
Ensure a perfect finish with these additional products.
Transform ordinary exteriors of your home into amazing work of art. Browse through our handpicked collection of exterior textures.
Increase the life of all painted surfaces in your home by protecting them from leakage, seepage etc. using SmartCare range of products.
Apex Dustproof Emulsion provides excellent dust pick up resistance, microbial and weather resistance, protection against UV attack and 5 years of warranty.
Apex Dustproof Emulsion is available in 2000+ shades.
The shelf-life of Apex Dustproof Emulsion is 3 years from date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Apex Dustproof Emulsion comes with a comprehensive 5 year performance warranty.
Apex Dustproof Emulsion coverage on smooth masonry surface by brushing is 5-6 sq.mtr/ltr for 2 coat.
The dilution required for Apex Dustproof Emulsion is 40% of the volume of the paint. For example, in one litre of Apex Dustproof Emulsion, you need to dilute 400 ml of water.
This product is available with all our authorized dealers.
New masonry surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. 28 days is the curing period we recommend.
A few pre-requisites for applying the Apex Dustproof Emulsion are:
1) Check if there are any light green, dark green or black spots on your walls (Algae). If yes then, clean the wall surface using a bio-wash. For the bio-wash, mix 15% of locally available bleaching powder in a bucket full of water. This mixture will kill all the organic growth on the wall surface.
2) Please ensure that all water leakages and seepages are repaired before painting.
3) Check if there are any cracks, holes or dents in your walls. If there are minor surface cracks, you need to fill them with Exterior Wall Putty or a mixture of cement and sand. However, for bigger cracks you need to consult your nearest local civil contractors.
4) Surface should be free of any loose paint, dust or grease.
1) Cleaning: (If required with bio-wash) Sand the surface using Emery Paper No 180 followed by Emery Paper No 320 or 400 and wipe it clean.
2) Smoothen: Use Asian Paints Wall Putty to smoothen surfaces (Optional).
3) Priming: Apply Asian Paints Exterior Wall Primer.
4) To apply the paint, mix 400 mL of water with 1 litre of Apex Dustproof Emulsion. Apply 2 - 3 coats of Apex Dustproof Emulsion with a 4 - 6 hours gap between each coat.
Waterproofing is done with special compounds available in the market. No paint can be used for this purpose. An Asian Paints dealer can give you further details on waterproofing.
Apex is made of special formulations to fight harsh weather conditions. Hence, it is best for exterior walls. We recommend Royale and Premium emulsion for interiors.
Apex used over cement paint causes flaking. The paint will not be very durable and long lasting.
The VOC level in Apex Dustproof Emulsion Classic White is 32.34 grams per litre.