Add personality to your home's exteriors with elegant wall paints. Our durable exterior paints help beautify as well as protect your home.
Increase the life of all painted surfaces in your home by protecting them from leakage, seepage etc. using SmartCare range of products.
SmartCare Primero covers 100-120 square feet per litre in 1 coat.
The dilution ratio for SmartCare Primero is 1:1 i.e,dilute 1 litre of SmartCare Primero with 1 litre of water.
If you haven't opened the lid of SmartCare Primero, it will last for next 3 years. If you have opened the lid of SmartCare Primero, we recommend you use the product within 24 hours.
The application procedure of SmartCare Primero is:
1) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe clean.
2) Now apply Asian Wall Putty using trowel or knife and dilute it with 40%-50% of water. Let it dry for 6-8 hrs.
3) Now apply SmartCare Primero with brush or roller using a dilution of 100% water with SmartCare Primero. Let it dry for 4-5 hours.
4) Now apply a suitable top coat of emulsion over SmartCare Primero.
SmartCare Primero is available in 1 litre, 4 litre and 20 litre packs.
As SmartCare Primero is an undercoat, it is available in white
Yes, SmartCare Primero is a certified product by Coating Research Group Inc. USA for following parameters:
1) Efflorescence Resistance
2) Alkali Resistance
3) Resistance to Mild Moisture upto 15% on moisture metre.
No, SmartCare Primero cannot be used as Top Coat. A coat of interior or exterior emulsion is need to be applied.