Add personality to your home's exteriors with elegant wall paints. Our durable exterior paints help beautify as well as protect your home.
Increase the life of all painted surfaces in your home by protecting them from leakage, seepage etc. using SmartCare range of products.
If you haven’t opened the bag of Trucare Wall Putty, the product’s shelf life is 1 year from the date of manufacture. In case the bag has been opened, we recommend using it in within 24 hours of opening.
No, Trucare Bioblock should be used for this purpose.
Trucare Wall Putty can be applied on all types of exterior cement plasters, interior walls, concrete, etc.
Trucare Wall Putty is available in 1 kilogram, 5 kilogram, 20 kilogram, 30 kilogram and 40 kilogram packs.
Trucare Wall Putty covers 10-15 square feet per kilogram in 2 coats.
The dilution ratio is 40% - 50% of water in 1 kilogram of Trucare Wall Putty.
Trucare Wall Putty will last for 3-4 years, if surface condition is good.
The application procedure for Trucare Wall Putty is:
1) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe clean.
2) Now pre-wet the surface before application of Trucare Wall Putty.
3) Apply Trucare Wall Putty using putty knife or trowel, and dilute 40 - 50% of water. Let it dry for 6-8 hours.
4) Apply a second coat of Trucare Wall Putty using putty knife or trowel, and dilute 40 - 50% of water. Let it dry for 6-8 hours.
5) Apply a coat of primer followed by 2-3 coats of emulsion paint.
The Trucare wall putty is available in powder form, and will require dilution.
Trucare Wall Putty is not available in different shades. It is available only in White.
There is no warranty provided by us for Trucare Wall Putty, however the product will last for 3-4 years.
It is very important to apply a coat of Exterior Wall Primer, or Smartcare Primero, over Trucare Wall Putty before application of emulsion.
Trucare Wall Putty cannot be used to fill cracks. However, if there are any cracks, Smartcare Crack Seal can be used.