Find A Store Find A StoreFind Asian Paints Store
Your cart is empty
Here’s why Royale Matt is perfect for your home.
Look at colour through new eyes with a series of captivating shades handpicked by creative artists whose visual sense will inspire you!
Choose a colour and see how it looks on a wall.
Didn’t find the right shade for your home? We have more than 2200+ colours for you to choose from.
Includes two coats each primer, putty and fresh paint.
Here's your budget estimate:
Ensure a perfect finish with these additional products.
Find decor inspiration and popular colour schemes in our ideas gallery.
All homes are Nice but when it comes to homes, Nice is definitely not enough and this is what Asian Paints Royale stands for- ‘The quest for the extra-ordinary homes’. So don't live with Nice. Choose Extra-ordinary homes from Asian Paints Royale.
Get end to end safe and hassle-free painting experience with Asian Paints Safe Painting Service.
Get more information about this product with these downloadable files.
Make your interior walls the centrepiece of your home. Transform any wall from flat to fantastic with one-of-a-kind designer wall textures by Asian Paints.
Want to protect wooden substrates and enhance its finish? Our exclusive range of wood finishes make any wooden surface look rich and elegant.
It covers up to 280-300 square feet per litre if single coat is applied and 140-150 square feet per litre if 2 coats are applied.
The average life span of Royale Matt Luxury Emulsion is 5 - 6 years.
1) Use Emery paper 180 to remove loose particles.
2) Apply 1 coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours drying.
3) Fill dents with thin coats of Asian Paints Acrlylic Wall putty. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sanding with Emery Paper 180 and wipe clean.
4) Apply another coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours of drying time. Sanding with Emery Paper 320 and wipe clean.
5) Mix 400-500 ml of water with 1 litre of Royale Matt. Apply 2-3 coats with 3-4 hours between each coat. For deep shades, apply an additional layer of Royale Matt.
The paint can be applied using a brush, roller or spray.
Royale Matt Matt is suitable for any surface, especially Living room, bedrooms, ceilings.
Royale Matt Matt is available in packs or tins of 1 litre, 4 litres, 10 litres and 20 litre.
The glossometer reading is <5 at 60 degree.