High sheen, brilliant white colour and thick coat results in temperature reduction upto 10 degrees celsius.
Spruce up your home décor by lending a touch of radiance on walls with interior wall paints. Our wide range of interior paints are available in 2200+ colours.
Add personality to your home's exteriors with elegant wall paints. Our durable exterior paints help beautify as well as protect your home.
The recommended areas of application for SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced are:
1) All exterior masonary surfaces susceptible to water ingress.
2) Building roofs/terraces, parapet, sunshades and exterior vertical walls.
3) Damp Proof Advanced can be applied on existing IPS, sound brick-bat coba or cementatious waterproofing.
The coverage of SmartCare Damp Proof Advance for horizontal areas is 10 sq. ft. / ltr. on horizontal surfaces , and for vertical walls is Fresh painting: 25 sq. ft. / ltr. and re-painting is 35 - 40 sq. ft. / ltr.
The SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced is available in 1, 4, 10 and 20 litre packs.
1) Do not apply SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced during rains or extreme temperatures.
2) Avoid abuses which may lead to puncturing of membrane.
3) Ensure that SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced is applied at least 6 inch inside the drain pipe.
4) For best results, apply parapet to parapet to envelope the entire building.
SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced is available in a ready-to-use viscous liquid.
The SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced can be kept open for upto 2 hours.
If properly closed, and kept away from frost and humidity, the shelf-life of SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced is 36 months.
The application procedure of SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced for Horizontal areas is comprised of 5 steps:
1) Clean the surface and ensure that it is free of oil, grease and loose dust particles. It is recommended to use intense wire-brushing or high-speed water jet.
2) The substrate must be checked for its soundness using a small hammer. All cracks and damaged portions of up to 3 mm should be treated with SmartCare Crack Seal.
3) Apply a self priming coat of SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced (diluted with water in 3:1 ratio).
4) Apply two perpendicular coats of SmartCare Damp Proof Advanced without dilution. While the material is wet insert a SmartCare Joint Tapes in all corners and joints. Achieve a forced coverage of 10 square feet per litre for the system.
5) Allow to dry for 4-6 hours between coats.
Yes, apply SmartCare Terrace Tile Primer before Damp Proof Advanced application.