Keeps your home as good as new for a long time.
Fortified with Stain Guard technology that protects your walls against tough household stains.
Choose a colour and see how it looks on a wall.
Didn’t find the right shade for your home? We have more than 2200+ colours for you to choose from.
Includes two coats each primer, putty and fresh paint.
Here's your budget estimate:
Ensure a perfect finish with these additional products.
Find decor inspiration and popular colour schemes in our ideas gallery.
Make your interior walls the centrepiece of your home. Transform any wall from flat to fantastic with one-of-a-kind designer wall textures by Asian Paints.
Want to protect wooden substrates and enhance its finish? Our exclusive range of wood finishes make any wooden surface look rich and elegant.
Apcolite Premium Emulsion lasts for a span of 4-5 years after application.
All Asian Paints products contain no added Lead, Mercury, Arsenic or Chromium.
1) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe it clean.
2) Apply Asian Paints Wall Primer (Oil based or Water based). You can use a brush or a spray for application. If you are using a brush, mix 8 - 10% of Mineral Turpentine Oil. If you are using a spray, mix 15 - 20% of Mineral Turpentine Oil.
3) Apply Asian paints Acrylic Wall Putty and add water as required to make it into a paste. Leave the surface to dry for 4 - 6 hours.
4) Sand the surface again with Emery Paper 180 and wipe it clean.
5) Then apply 2 coats of Asian paints Wall Primer. Again, if you are using a brush, mix 8 - 10% Mineral Turpentine Oil or if you are using a spray, mix 15 - 20% of Mineral Turpentine oil.
6) Leave the surface to dry for 6 - 8 hours and later sand it with Emery Paper 320.
7) Apply one coat of Apcolite Premium Emulsion. If you are using a brush or roller, add 60% - 70% of water or if you are using a spray, add 70% to 75% of water. The drying period is 3 - 4 hours. Now, apply 2 coats of Apcolite Premium Emulsion. If you are using a brush or roller, add 60% to 70% water and if you are using a spray add 70% - 75% water. And lastly, leave the surface to dry for 3 to 4 hours.
Apcolite Premium Emulsion is currently available in more than 1700 shades as per the Asian Paints Colour Spectra.
Apcolite Premium Emulsion is available in packs or tins of 1 litre, 4 litres, 10 litres and 20 litres.
1) Colour Spectra Fan Deck
2) Interior Colour Combinations Guide
3) Apcolite Emulsion Range Shade Card
Apcolite Premium Emulsion can be applied on all types of smooth plasters, false ceilings and concrete interior surfaces.
In case of a fresh painting job, 3 coats are a must and for repainting a surface, the ideal number is 2 coats.
If you are using the Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (Solvent Thinnable) with a brush or a roller, you need to mix 8 - 10% of Mineral Turpentine Oil in 1 litre of Primer and if you are using a spray, mix 15 - 20% of Mineral Turpentine Oil in 1 litre of Primer. When using Asian paints Decoprime wall primer (Water Thinnable), you need to mix 80 - 100% water in 1 litre of Primer.
For best performance of the paint, ensure proper washing and cleaning of all algal and fungal growth is done, at regular intervals of six months.
Apcolite Premium Emulsion provides a coverage of 260 - 300 square feet per litre for 1 coat and 130 - 150 square feet per litre for 2 coats on a normal masonry surface.
Premium Emulsion is best suited for bedrooms and living rooms. It gives the walls a rich, smooth finish. In addition, it also ensures reduced dirt pick-up and gives a long lasting protection to your bedroom walls.