Choose a colour and see how it looks on a wall.
Didn’t find the right shade for your home? We have more than 2200+ colours for you to choose from.
Includes two coats each primer, putty and fresh paint.
Here's your budget estimate:
Ensure a perfect finish with these additional products.
Make your interior walls the centrepiece of your home. Transform any wall from flat to fantastic with one-of-a-kind designer wall textures by Asian Paints.
Want to protect wooden substrates and enhance its finish? Our exclusive range of wood finishes make any wooden surface look rich and elegant.
The coverage capacity of Asian Paints Tractor Uno Acrylic Distemper is 85-100 square feet per kilogram for two coats.
It will last for 1 - 2 years after application.
It can be applied on all types of plasters, false ceilings, concrete and asbestos sheets. It is designed for interiors.
It can be painted with a brush or spray.
1) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe it clean. Then mix 80 - 100 ml. of water or Mineral Turpentine Oil in 1 litre of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer and leave the surface to dry for 6 – 8 hours.
2) Apply Asian Paints Wall Putty, mix water as per requirement. Allow it to dry for 4 - 6 hours. Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 & Wipe Clean.
3) Mix 80 - 100 ml. of water or Mineral Turpentine Oil in 1 litre of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer. Leave the surface to dry for 6 - 8 hours. Sand surface with Emery Paper 320 and wipe it clean.
4) Apply the first coat by mixing 650 - 750 ml. of water in 1 kg. of Tractor UNO Acrylic Distemper. Leave the surface to dry for 3 - 4 hours. Lastly, apply the second coat by mixing 650 - 750 ml of water in 1 kg. of Tractor UNO Acrylic Distemper. Allow it to dry for 3 - 4 hours.
It is available in more than 950+ shades and in ‘Brilliant White’.
The Tractor Uno Acrylic Distemper is available in packs of 2 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, and 20 kg.
Here are a few points to note:
1) Avoid eye and skin contact.
2) Do not inhale or inject the distemper directly. In case of inhalation move to a fresh environment and seek medical attention.
3) While handling the paint, use protective equipment like rubber/polythene gloves, goggles, face mask, etc.
4) In high humidity areas, use a bio wash solution to remove fungus and algae growth from the surface before applying paint.
No, Tractor Uno Acrylic Distemper is a water based finish, which does not come off on hands or clothes like ‘chuna’ available in markets.
No, we don't recommend using distemper as a putty. It is used as a topcoat but we don't recommend using it as an undercoat.
Tractor UNO is a tintable distemper and the desired shade can be tinted. It is also available in exciting direct shades.