Wardrobes didn’t start out as wardrobes - they started as chests. But as time progressed, people moved on from chunky, heavy units to sleek, modular and stunning solutions for their storage and apparel needs! Introducing Modern Wardrobes by Beautiful Homes, available with access to incredible in-depth customization to ensure that you get the best not just in terms of looks, but in terms of durability and functionality. Explore our diverse range of sliding door wardrobes, two door wardrobes, mirrored wardrobes, walk in closets,and a wide range of bedroom cupboards including small and large sizes, wooden, glass, aluminium and portable wardrobes today!
Discover our wide range of wardrobes and pick the one that fits your personal style and need -
1. Sliding Door Wardrobes - Compact and intelligent, sliding door wardrobes are great for modern apartments where utilization of space is of prime importance.
2. Wooden Wardrobes - Classical and timeless - wooden wardrobes came in style once and then never left!
3. Metal Wardrobes - Nothing says durable like metal - our wardrobes are built to last
4. Mirrored Wardrobes - Once again, tremendous space savers and designed to optmise functionality
5. Walk in Closet - Luxury redefined. Build a space for everything with our well-imagined walk in wardrobe solutions
6. Corner Wardrobes - Modern day Saviours - Corner wardrobes offer interesting appeal to the room, with ample storage space yet not intruding directly onto your precious floor space!
7. Open wardrobes - Currently on trend, these highly efficient storage units are designed keeping small spaces in mind and are great for making your room look larger whilst making your wardrobe look wonderful
8. Modular Wardrobes and Others - Make sure every need is met with our modular kitchen units that can be structured to suit your exact design and storage requirement
Classical and timeless - wooden wardrobes came in style once and then never left! These elegant pieces are the epitome of durability and become permanent fixtures in your home with very little to low maintenance required. Having a solid wood wardrobe is great for organization and allows you to keep your belongings neat and clean. Browse through our handpicked selection to get the best in wooden wardrobes only with Beautiful Homes!
Nothing says durable like metal - our wardrobes are built to last but also incredibly easy to move and install. Easy to clean and also pest resistant, these low maintenance wardrobes are the perfect fit for someone who is looking to create long-term solutions for storage and organization within their bedrooms. Our handpicked selection features the best designs at affordable prices.
Why restrict the use of your wardrobe when you can get it all in one place! One of our personal favorite styles, mirrored wardrobes are, once again, tremendous space savers and designed to optimize functionality especially in compact spaces. You can also do away with your dresser units completely as they can seamlessly integrate into your mirrored wardrobe setups.
Modern day Saviours - Corner wardrobes offer interesting appeal to the room, with ample storage space yet not intruding directly onto your precious floor space! Make full use of dead corners and bring out the most in your wardrobe with 2 full wardrobes coming together harmoniously making your storage structures and room aesthetic stay in sync and look beautifully coordinated.
Currently on trend, these highly efficient storage units are designed keeping small spaces in mind and are great for making your room look larger whilst making your wardrobe look wonderful. Open wardrobes are minimal and feature open fronts that allow you easy access to your belongings in a hassle-free manner. To top it all off, they look great too and are becoming increasingly popular, especially in metropolitan cities.
Make sure every need is met with our modular kitchen units that can be structured to suit your exact design and storage requirement
A wardrobe is a large or tall cupboard that can be used for hanging or storing clothes and can be integrated within your room as a built-in feature that is attached to the walls. An almirah, however, is a free-standing, independent cupboard or wardrobe that isn’t attached to any walls.
Wardrobes usually have large cupboards and closets usually have small cupboards. Closets also usually have doors that close them off as well as shelves for stacking things above or hanging things below. Wardrobes however are larger units that incorporate complete storage units.
Whilst the most popular choice always remains the classic two-door wardrobe, there is no definitive right answer. Wardrobes are designed to suit your personal needs, based on volume coupled with the way you want to organize it. You can also opt for different door styles and go for sliding doors instead.
For areas that are constantly exposed to moisture, ply or marine ply that is moisture resistant can be the ideal choice. However if you do want to opt for solid wood, sheesham and oak would be ideal candidates for your wardrobe.