Hammers made from high standard carbon steel, drop forged, heat treated, induction hardened & tempered with highly polished head & handle Ergonomically designed hammer head for maximum impact force. Hardened claws at the back help in removing stuck and rusted metal nails with ease. Black polished fully lacquered.
- Asian Paints Truecare Drop Forged Claw Hammer is a DIY tool that can be used for domestic, professional as well as industrial purposes
- This Claw Hammer is heat treated which enhances its rigidity and longevity. It is durable and has a longer shelf life
- Asian Paints Truecare Claw Hammer is Drop Forged so that it delivers a high impact when used for multiple applications
- Its rubber grip on the handle makes it comfortable to hold enabling you to hit an object with a high force
- Hardened claws at the back of the hammer’s head are very useful in easily removing nails
- NETT QUANTITY: 1 Nos.
- DIMENSIONS: 25 cm x 11 cm x 5 cm (LxWxH)
- Colour Name: Yellow-Black
- Common Name: Hammer
- Material: Metal
- MANUFACTURED BY: Z-Count Technologies Pvt. Ltd., A227, Ground Floor, Karamura, New Delhi 110015, India
- MARKETED BY: Asian Paints Limited ,6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400 055, Maharashtra, India.
- Customer care declaration: For feedback / complaints, write to Customer Centricity Manager at Asian Paints Ltd.address or call 1800-209-5678 or email to email@example.com