You are one step away. Enter your pincode to go to the relevant home painting service in your area.
- Advanced stain guard
- 2 times film strength
- Burnish resistantbook a free site evaluation
best in class
Truecare Interior Primer (ST)
TruCare Acrylic Wall Putty
Truecare Interior Primer (ST)
Apcolite Advanced Emulsion
Choose from over 1750 special shades of Royale Atmos Luxury Emulsion in our Royale Shade Card.
Apcolite Advanced Heavy Emulsion provides a coverage of 260 - 300 square feet per litre for 1 coat and 140 - 160 square feet per litre for 2 coats on a normal masonry surface after brushing.
1) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe it clean.
2) Apply a coat of the Asian Paints Decoprime wall primer (Water Thinnable or Solvent Thinnable) and allow the primer to dry for 6 - 8 hours.
3) Smoothen the surface by filling dents and cracks with a coat of Asian Paints Acrylic Wall Putty and allow it to dry for 4 - 6 hours.
4) Again, sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe it clean.
5) Apply a coat of Asian Paints Decoprime wall primer (Water Thinnable or Solvent Thinnable) and allow the primer to dry for 6 - 8 hours.
6) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 320 and wipe it clean.
7) Apply the first coat of Apcolite Advanced Emulsion and allow it to dry for 4 - 6 hours. Dilute it with water. If you are using a brush, the dilution ratio is 40 - 50% for 1 litre of paint. If you are using a spray, the dilution ratio is 60 - 65% for 1 litre paint.
8) Apply the second coat of Apcolite Advanced Emulsion and allow it to dry for 4 - 6 hours. Dilute it with water. If you are using a brush, the dilution ratio is 40 - 50% for 1 litre of paint. If you are using a spray, the dilution ratio is 60 - 65% for 1 litre paint.
If you are using the Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (Solvent Thinnable) with a brush, you need to mix 8 - 10% of Mineral Turpentine Oil in 1 litre of Primer and if you are using a spray, mix 15 - 20% of Mineral Turpentine Oil in 1 litre of Primer. When using Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (Water Thinnable), you need to mix 80 - 100% water in 1 litre of Primer.
Apcolite Advanced Heavy Emulsion is available in packs or tins of 1 litre, 4 litres, 10 litres and 20 litres.
1) Colour Spectra Deck
2) Interior Colour Combinations Guide
3) Apcolite Emulsion range Shade Card
Surfaces should be free from any loose paint, dust or grease before applying Apcolite Premium Emulsion. Growth of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water.
In case of areas having excessive dampness, please use Asian Paints Damp Block to limit further dampness. When the underlying surface exhibits chalkiness, in spite of thorough surface cleaning, use Asian Paints Exterior Sealer.
For filling up cracks that are as deep as 3 mm. you can use Asian Paints Crack Seal. In case of dents and holes, use Asian Paints Wall Putty or a mix of White cement and fine sand in the ratio of 1:3. In case of dents and holes upto 6mm, use Asian Paints TruCare Super putty to level the surface
For interior surfaces or substrates that are subjected to continuous seepage or dampness, use Asian Paints Smart Care Damp Block before the top coat application.
Also, new masonry surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. It is recommended to allow 28 days as the curing time for such surfaces.
For best performance of the paint, ensure proper washing and cleaning of all algal and fungal growth, at regular intervals of six months.
We'll make sure you're updated on the latest and best from Asian Paints and the world of inspiring decor.
The shades displayed on this site are indicative and are not precise representations of actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations and resolution as well as screen settings. While scientific tools have been used to match colours and make them look like the paint you will use, yet, there is likely to be a difference.
You may bring any of the colour shade code to your local Colour World Dealer to match and / or order the exact colour that you are looking for.
We offer 200 ml samplers of our products at select Colour World outlets, which can be tinted to any colour of your choice. Not all shades are available in all products. Please visit the nearest Colour World Dealer for shade details.