Royale Wall Basecoat
TruCare Acrylic Wall Putty
Royale Wall Basecoat
Royale Matt Luxury Emulsion
Choose from over 1750 special shades of Royale Atmos Luxury Emulsion in our Royale Shade Card.
It covers up to 280-300 square feet per litre if single coat is applied and 140-150 square feet per litre if 2 coats are applied.
The average life span of Royale Matt Luxury Emulsion is 5 - 6 years.
1) Use Emery paper 180 to remove loose particles
2) Apply 1 coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours drying
3) Fill dents with thin coats of Asian Paints Acrlylic Wall putty. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sanding with Emery Paper 180 and wipe clean.
4) Apply another coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours of drying time. Sanding with Emery Paper 320 and wipe clean.
5) Mix 400-500 ml of water with 1 litre of Royale Matt. Apply 2-3 coats with 3-4 hours between each coat. For deep shades, apply an additional layer of Royale Matt.
The paint can be applied using a brush, roller or spray.
Royale Matt Matt is suitable for any surface, especially Living room, bedrooms, ceilings.
Royale Matt Matt is available in packs or tins of 1 litre, 4 litres, 10 litres and 20 litre.
The glossometer reading is <5 at 60 degree.
The shades displayed on this site are indicative and are not precise representations of actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations and resolution as well as screen settings. While scientific tools have been used to match colours and make them look like the paint you will use, yet, there is likely to be a difference.
You may bring any of the colour shade code to your local Colour World Dealer to match and / or order the exact colour that you are looking for.
We offer 200 ml samplers of our products at select Colour World outlets, which can be tinted to any colour of your choice. Not all shades are available in all products. Please visit the nearest Colour World Dealer for shade details.