Asian Paints offers high quality, all-weather finishes for the exterior of your homes. Choose from Ultima, Apex and Ace emulsions based on your budget and requirements.
Apex Ultima Protek is suitable to stand against all kinds of weather conditions. It is an exterior waterproof system that comes with a first-of-a-kind warranty that offers a total of ten years’ performance warranty for topcoat and six years waterproofing warranty for its basecoat.
ONE WALL MAKEOVER
When it comes to home improvement, one of the most impactful changes you can make is a fresh coat of exterior wall paint. Your home's exterior is the first thing people see, and the right choice of exterior house paint can greatly enhance its curb appeal. In this article, we will explore exterior painting tips and tricks, top exterior painting color combinations, and why Asian Paints is a top choice for your exterior painting needs.
Achieving a successful exterior painting project requires careful planning and execution. Here are some valuable tips and tricks to consider when embarking on your outdoor wall paint project:
● Preparation is Key: Before you start your exterior house painting , ensure that the surface is clean and free of dirt, mildew, and loose paint. This can be done through power washing, scraping, and sanding as necessary.
● Choose the Right Paint: Selecting the appropriate exterior wall paint is crucial. Look for paints that are specifically designed for outdoor use, as they are formulated to withstand harsh weather conditions.
● Test Colors: Always test your chosen exterior house paint colors on a small section to ensure they look as expected in different lighting conditions.
● Quality Tools and Materials: Invest in high-quality brushes, rollers, and other painting tools. Using the right equipment can make a significant difference in the final result.
● Consider the Climate: Different climates require different types of outdoor wall paint. If you live in an area with extreme temperatures or high humidity, choose a paint that can withstand these conditions.
● Paint in the Right Conditions: Avoid painting in extremely hot or cold weather, as this can affect the paint's drying and adhesion. Aim for mild, dry days for the best results.
Choosing the right exterior wall paint colors can transform the look of your home. Here are some popular exterior painting color combinations to consider:
● Classic White and Navy: White for the main body of the house and navy for accents create a timeless and elegant look.
● Earthy Tones: Using shades of brown , green, and beige can give your home a warm and welcoming appearance.
● Gray and Blue: A combination of gray and blue can create a modern and sophisticated look for your exterior.
● Red and Cream: Red is a bold choice that can make your home stand out, especially when paired with cream accents.
● Muted Neutrals: Soft neutrals like light gray or taupe are always in style and can complement various architectural styles.
When it comes to selecting the ideal exterior wall paint, Asian Paints shines through. Not only do we offer a diverse range of top-notch exterior paints, but we also provide an extensive array of colors, ensuring that you discover the perfect shade for your home. Our Exterior Paints are not only visually appealing but also highly durable, capable of enduring even the harshest weather conditions. With Asian Paints, your house receives the optimal level of protection it deserves.
The best type of exterior paint for your home depends on various factors, including your climate, the surface you're painting (wood, stucco, brick, etc.), and your aesthetic preferences. Generally, high-quality 100% acrylic latex paint is a popular choice for its durability and resistance to cracking, fading, and mildew. However, to understand your home's unique needs you can consult our experts at Asian Paints.
To calculate how much exterior paint you need, you'll need to measure the square footage of the surfaces you plan to paint (walls, trim, doors, etc.). Keep in mind that you may need additional coats, especially for darker colors or porous surfaces. To get an exact figure you can consult our experts at Asian Paints.
The longevity of exterior paint varies based on factors such as quality, climate, and maintenance. High-quality paints can last up to 10-15 years, while lower-quality paints may need repainting sooner. Regular maintenance, such as cleaning and touch-ups, can extend the life of your exterior paint.
It's best to apply exterior paint during mild, dry weather conditions. Avoid painting in extreme heat, cold, or rain.
The best time to paint a house's exterior is during the cooler and drier months, typically from late September to early March, avoiding extreme heat and monsoon seasons. These seasons typically offer milder temperatures and lower humidity, providing optimal conditions for paint to dry and adhere properly. However, the timing can vary depending on your location and climate.
The amount of paint needed for a 2000-square-foot house exterior depends on factors like the number of stories, surface types, and desired coverage.
The choice between spraying and rolling exterior paint depends on your expertise, the type of surface, and personal preference. Spraying can be faster and provide a smoother finish while rolling offers more control and is suitable for textured surfaces. Many professionals use a combination of both methods for the best results. To understand which method suits your house the best you can contact our experts at Asian Paints.