Find A Store Find A StoreFind Asian Paints Store
Your cart is empty
Here’s why Royale Luxury Emulsion is perfect for your home.
Look at colour through new eyes with a series of captivating shades handpicked by creative artists whose visual sense will inspire you!
Choose a colour and see how it looks on a wall.
Didn’t find the right shade for your home? We have more than 2200+ colours for you to choose from.
Includes two coats each primer, putty and fresh paint.
Here's your budget estimate:
Ensure a perfect finish with these additional products.
Find decor inspiration and popular colour schemes in our ideas gallery.
All homes are Nice but when it comes to homes, Nice is definitely not enough and this is what Asian Paints Royale stands for- ‘The quest for the extra-ordinary homes’. So don't live with Nice. Choose Extra-ordinary homes from Asian Paints Royale.
Get end to end safe and hassle-free painting experience with Asian Paints Safe Painting Service.
Get more information about this product with these downloadable files.
Make your interior walls the centrepiece of your home. Transform any wall from flat to fantastic with one-of-a-kind designer wall textures by Asian Paints.
Want to protect wooden substrates and enhance its finish? Our exclusive range of wood finishes make any wooden surface look rich and elegant.
It covers up to 140 - 160 square feet per litre.
The average life span of Royale Luxury Emulsion is 5 - 6 years.
1) Use Emery paper 180 to remove loose particles
2) Apply 1 coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours drying
3) Fill dents with thin coats of Asian Paints Acrlylic Wall putty. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sanding with Emery Paper 180 and wipe clean.
4) Apply another coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours of drying time. Sanding with Emery Paper 320 and wipe clean.
5) Mix 400-500 ml of water with 1 litre of Royale Luxury Emulsion. Apply 2-3 coats with 3-4 hours between each coat. For deep shades, apply an additional layer of Royale Luxury Emulsion.
Royale Luxury Emulsion is available in packs or tins of 1 litre, 4 litres, 10 litres and 20 litres.
The paint can be applied using a brush, roller or spray.
We recommend using it only on the interior wall surfaces. It cannot be applied on any other surface such as wood or metal.
Royale Luxury Emulsion is best suited for living rooms and bedrooms since it provides a luxurious, smooth finish to interior walls.
Royale Luxury Emulsion will take 30 minutes for the surface to dry.