Here’s why Royale Shyne Luxury Emulsion is perfect for your home.
Choose a colour and see how it looks on a wall.
Didn’t find the right shade for your home? We have more than 2200+ colours for you to choose from.
Includes two coats each primer, putty and fresh paint.
Here's your budget estimate:
Ensure a perfect finish with these additional products.
Find decor inspiration and popular colour schemes in our ideas gallery.
All homes are Nice but when it comes to homes, Nice is definitely not enough and this is what Asian Paints Royale stands for- ‘The quest for the extra-ordinary homes’. So don't live with Nice. Choose Extra-ordinary homes from Asian Paints Royale.
Make your interior walls the centrepiece of your home. Transform any wall from flat to fantastic with one-of-a-kind designer wall textures by Asian Paints.
Want to protect wooden substrates and enhance its finish? Our exclusive range of wood finishes make any wooden surface look rich and elegant.
Royale Shyne Emulsion covers 270 - 230 square feet per litre in 1 coat and 140 to 160 square feet per litre in 2 coats.
The life span of Royale Shyne Emulsion is 5 - 6 years.
The ideal dilution ratio is 40 - 45% of water in 1 litre of Royale Shyne Emulsion. For example, you need to dilute 400 – 450 ml. of water in 1 litre of Royale Shyne Emulsion.
We recommend a curing period of 28 days for new surfaces.
The below procedure can be used for the application of Royale Shyne Emulsion:
1) Use Emery paper 180 to remove loose particles.
2) Apply 1 coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours drying.
3) Fill dents with thin coats of Asian Paints Acrlylic Wall putty. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sanding with Emery Paper 180 and wipe clean.
4) Apply another coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours of drying time. Sanding with Emery Paper 320 and wipe clean.
5) Mix 400-500 ml of water with 1 litre of Royale Shyne. Apply 2-3 coats with 3-4 hours between each coat. For deep shades, apply an additional layer of Royale Shyne.
Royale Shyne Luxury Emulsion will take 30 minutes for the surface to dry.