Royale Wall Basecoat
TruCare Acrylic Wall Putty
Royale Wall Basecoat
Royale Shyne Luxury Emulsion
Choose from over 1750 special shades of Royale Atmos Luxury Emulsion in our Royale Shade Card.
Royale Shyne Emulsion covers 270 - 230 square feet per litre in 1 coat and 140 to 160 square feet per litre in 2 coats.
The life span of Royale Shyne Emulsion is 5 - 6 years.
The ideal dilution ratio is 40 - 45% of water in 1 litre of Royale Shyne Emulsion. For example, you need to dilute 400 – 450 ml. of water in 1 litre of Royale Shyne Emulsion.
We recommend a curing period of 28 days for new surfaces.
The below procedure can be used for the application of Royale Shyne Emulsion:
1) Use Emery paper 180 to remove loose particles
2) Apply 1 coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours drying
3) Fill dents with thin coats of Asian Paints Acrlylic Wall putty. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sanding with Emery Paper 180 and wipe clean.
4) Apply another coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Matt Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours of drying time. Sanding with Emery Paper 320 and wipe clean
5) Mix 400-500 ml of water with 1 litre of Royale Shyne. Apply 2-3 coats with 3-4 hours between each coat. For deep shades, apply an additional layer of Royale Shyne.
The shades displayed on this site are indicative and are not precise representations of actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations and resolution as well as screen settings. While scientific tools have been used to match colours and make them look like the paint you will use, yet, there is likely to be a difference.
You may bring any of the colour shade code to your local Colour World Dealer to match and / or order the exact colour that you are looking for.
We offer 200 ml samplers of our products at select Colour World outlets, which can be tinted to any colour of your choice. Not all shades are available in all products. Please visit the nearest Colour World Dealer for shade details.