TruCare Moisture Meter is an exceptional wood moisture detector that uses the newest scanning technology to determine the moisture levels and ambient temperature of the different woods and building materials. Employ this moisture-reading device to measure humidity in wood logs ranging from 5-50%/±2%, for softwood humidity measurement ranges from 0-53%/±4% and for hardwood it ranges from 0-35%/±4%. This intelligent device also supports traditional needle measurement for high accuracy in reading. TruCare wood moisture-detecting device has a relative reading value of gypsum board and masonry wall with a scanning depth of 20mm.
Asian Paints TruCare Moisture Meter
- Asian Paints TruCare Moisture Meter is a perfect tool to measure humidity in wood and building materials.
- The wood moisture meter allows to measure humidity in wood ranging from 5-50%/±2% and in building materials, it ranges from 1.5-33%/±2%
- This device has an exceptional ambient temperature measurement feature that offers a temperature reading range of 0 - 40°C/±2 C.
- The moisture measuring device is thoughtfully designed with an ergonomic structure that offers a relaxed and strong grip. It supports humidity measurement with the traditional needle technique as well
- Package Weight (in grams): 0.72
- Item Height (in m.): 6.1
- Item Width (in m.): 10.5
- Net Qty: 1
- Colour Name: Yellow-Black
- Country of Origin: India
- Material: Polymer
- Manufacture Details: Z-COUNT TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., A227, GROUND FLOOR, KARAMPURA, NEW DELHI 110015, INDIA
- Seller Details: Asian Paints Limited, Asian Paints House, 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400 055, India.
- Customer care declaration: For feedback / complaints, write to customer centricity manager at regd. Office address or call 1800-209-5678 or email to email@example.com