2. Green and White for Master Bedroom Wall Colour Combination
The green colour provides a feeling of being in nature while promoting a sense of healing. Green and White can be the perfect master room colour combination where the walls display a dark green shade with the ceiling displaying an off-white shade. Use Dark Drama colour (7677) along with White Cheese colour (L177) as the master room colour combination.
3. Master Bedroom Colour Combination Using Shades of Cream Colour
Often people have the question of what colours make a room look bigger and brighter. Using shades of cream colour can instantly make a room look brighter and thereby make it look spacious. Use a dark and light shade of cream colour as the wall colour combination for the master bedroom. Use the combination of Crescent colour (7948) and Light Butter-N (L189) for the master bedroom.
4. Best Colour Combination for Master Bedroom with Teal and Off-White Colours
Teal colour can provide a vitalizing feeling while maintaining the energy of serenity in the bedroom. Pair that with an off-white shade and you will have a wonderful colour combination for your master bedroom. Use Emerald Satin colour (7502) along with a Lap of Himalaya colour (L186) as a colour combination for your master bedroom.
5. Create a Unique Monochromatic Look with White and Grey Colour
Create a unique look for your master bedroom by choosing the right shades of white and grey colour. This colour combination can also make your bedroom look brighter and more spacious than usual. Use Biennale White colour (L162) along with Grey Jay-N colour (K089) to create a unique and brighter look for your bedroom paint design.
6. Create a Youthful and Luxurious Bedroom with Purple and Cream Colours
If you want to experience a feeling of royalty, luxury, and youthfulness, then using purple colour in your bedroom is the best choice. The pair of purple and cream colours can prove to be the best colour combination for the master bedroom to experience royalty. Use Indigo Wine-N colour (9592) along with Air Breeze colour (9436) to create a perfect combination for your bedroom.
7. Orange and Red as The Right Master Bedroom Colours as per Vastu
The direction of the master bedroom plays an important role in selecting the right colour as per Vastu Shastra. You can choose the master bedroom colour as per vastu depending upon the facing direction of the bedroom. Here are some colour options as per the direction of your bedroom.
· East Facing: Red colour shades or Orange colour can be selected for the home painting of the bedroom if it faces this direction.
· South Facing: If your bedroom faces the south direction, then orange or red is an appropriate option to choose for your bedroom walls.
· Southeast Facing: Lighter shades of orange or red colour can be used if your bedroom faces the southeast direction.
8. Golden or White for Master Bedroom Two Colour Combination for Bedroom Walls
· North Facing: Colours such as ivory white or light blue can be used if your master bedroom faces this direction.
· West Facing: Golden and White can be used as a master bedroom two-colour combination for bedroom walls for this direction.
· Northwest: Another direction where you can use golden or white colour for your bedroom walls is the northwest direction.