Find A Store Find A StoreFind Asian Paints Store
Your cart is empty
Asian Paints offers variety of textures and décor ideas for wall design ideas for office spaces, including:
Accent walls: Create a focal point in your office with an accent wall in a bold colour or pattern.
Textured walls: Add depth and interest to your office walls with textured finishes such as ragging, sponging, or stippling.
Wall murals: Create a custom, eye-catching design on your office walls with a wall mural.
Colour blocking: Use different colours to create a visually striking office wall design.
Wallpapers: Add personality and style to your office walls with a variety of wallpapers, including patterns, textures, and digital prints to create a modern office wall design.
Wall decals: Customise your office walls with removable decals to create a beautiful office wall design. You can also change the look of the study room in your kids room with these decals matching your kids room wall colours.
There are many ways to decorate the walls in an office space. Some popular modern office wall design options include hanging artwork or photographs, using wall murals, wall textures or graphics, displaying motivational quotes or company mission statements, creating a gallery wall with different-sized frames, using cork boards or whiteboards for brainstorming and note-taking, and installing shelves or bookcases for storage and organisation. Additionally, incorporating plants, natural elements, and textures can bring a sense of warmth and life to the space. The key is to choose elements that reflect the company's culture, values, and brand.
Home office or study rooms are usually placed in the bedroom. Hence, its important to match the style of your bedroom colour combination with your home office or study room. Following are some of the many ideas that work best for office walls and spaces:
Ombre: Gradually blend one colour into another to create a soft and soothing effect.
Chalkboard: Use chalkboard paint on a wall to create a functional and fun area for brainstorming and note-taking.
Stencils: Use stencils to create a pattern or design on the wall, such as a geometric pattern or a company logo.
Mural: Create a large-scale mural on the wall that reflects your company's culture or mission.
Nature-inspired: Use paint to create an outdoorsy scene such as a forest, a beach, a mountain, or a garden that can create a calming and soothing atmosphere.
Ultimately, the key is to choose a design that aligns with the company's culture and brand as well as make the space visually appealing and productive.
Asian Paints has a wide range of wall texture design ideas that can be used for both office and home office walls.
From modern contemporary textures to traditional, rustic textures, Asian Paints has something to suit any design aesthetic. One popular option is the ‘Terra’ wall texture. This is a highly textured wall finish that provides an interesting visual effect. The Terra wall texture is available in a variety of colours and can add a unique look to any office or home office space.
Another option is the ‘Brush Strokes’ wall texture. This wall finish has a striking, painterly look and can be used to create an interesting focal point in the office or home office. Brush strokes can also be used to add a modern touch to more traditional wall finishes.
For a more traditional look, Asian Paints also offers the ‘Brick Wall’ wall texture. This wall finish provides a classic, rustic look that is perfect for any office or home office setting. There are a plethora of modern office wall designs available in a variety of colours and textures and can easily be customised to fit any wall.
Light, neutral colours like white, beige, and light grey can create a calming and professional ambience. For a more vibrant and energizing environment, you can consider adding a bold accent colour like blue, green, or yellow. Colours like blue evokes a sense of trust and yellow is a cheerful colour. Ultimately, the best paint colour for an office is one that reflects your style.
Here are some tips for you while choosing an office colour combination:
· Consider your business’s brand and culture. Think about the colour scheme that best reflects the core values and message you want to communicate to your customers.
· Research other successful businesses’ colour schemes and see what works for them.
· Consider the overall mood of the office space. Different colours can create different moods, so make sure the colours you choose match the brand you want to create.
· Think about the work environment. Some colours can be too stimulating and make it hard to focus, while others may be too dull and make it hard to stay motivated.
· Consider the natural light in the space. Natural light can affect the way colours appear in a room, so make sure you choose colours that will look good.
The colour that is best for work productivity is often debated, but different studies have shown that blue and green office wall designs are conducive to productivity. Blue is known to be calming and is associated with feelings of trust and focus, while green is often associated with creativity, growth, and renewal.
There are several ways to spruce up a plain office wall. Here are some modern office wall design ideas:
· Hang artwork or photos. This will personalize the office space and make it more inviting.
· Hang a whiteboard or corkboard. This can be used to post reminders, notes, and other important information.
· Add shelving. This will create a place to store books, files, and other items while also adding a decorative touch.
· Paint the accent wall. If you want to add some colour to the office, painting the wall is a great way to do it.
· Add wallpaper. Office wallpaper is a great way to add texture and colour to the office and make it more visually interesting.