Find A Store Find A StoreFind Asian Paints Store
Your cart is empty
Asian Paints Ltd. (“APL”) offers to its customers Asian Paints Safe Painting Services (“APSPS”), subject to the below mentioned terms & conditions. In proceeding with the APSPS, you, the customer, do hereby accept that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, including those incorporated herein by reference, and AGREE to the same.
1. APL’s role is limited to that of a facilitator, helping customers connect with professionals for a seamless home painting and sanitization experience with genuine APL products. APL’s role is restricted to only the supply of paints (hereinafter referred to as “products”) and introduction of the Asian Paints Dealer (hereinafter referred to as “Service Provider”) to you, the customer. The sole decision of appointing the Service Provider rests with you, the customer.
2. APL does not assess, validate, or certify the APSPS provided by the Service Provider, nor do we make any certification, representations or warranties as to the Service Provider’s professional competency, training or experience. It is recommended that all the relevant checks, assessments and due diligence should be done by you, the customer prior to choosing and engaging the Service Provider.
3. APL does not receive any commission through any transaction between the Service Provider and you, the customer. It is further clarified that any work undertaken and performed by Service Provider will be in their capacity as an independent contractor(s) and there exists no agency between APL and the Service Provider. The Service Provider is not bound by APL in any manner by virtue of the fact that APL has given reference of Service Provider to you, the customer and the Service Provider is free to advise the customer in all aspects as per their professional opinion.
4. APL disclaims all liability in respect of any service provided under APSPS or work undertaken and executed by the Service Provider.
5. APL shall not be held responsible or liable for any:
a) Delay by you, the customer in handing over the site to the Service Provider or disruption of work caused by you, the customer.
b) Delay attributable to intervention of some other agency engaged by you, the customer to work on the site.
6. Permissions: You, the customer, are solely responsible for arranging for all permissions required for the purposes of executing the APSPS at the customer site, including but not limited to any permissions, authorizations to be taken from the municipal authorities, housing society, neighbor’s or any other applicable authorities.
7. Cost for Scaffolding, Water, Electricity, storage for paints and other material and any additional cost/charges not specifically mentioned in the quotation shall be borne by you, the customer and charges for the same are not inclusive and do not form part of the quotation shared by the Service Provider
8. Once the material is tinted, paint/shades cannot be changed, cancelled or taken back. In case a new shade is to be selected by you, the customer, the price of the new shade product shall be charged additionally to the customer and invoice for the same shall be issued by the Service Provider.
9. In case any additional work is to be done at the customer site, other than the work mentioned in the approved quotation provided by the Service Provider, you, the customer hereby agrees to pay extra for that work at mutually agreed price between the customer and the Service Provider. APL will have no role in the same and will not be responsible for any dispute which may arise.
10. Warranty for products is subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in the warranty booklet. Kindly visit APL website https://www.asianpaints.com/ for more information, product details and https://www.asianpaints.com/more/warranty.html for the terms and conditions of the warranty.
11. LIABILITY: APL’s liability shall be limited to the standard warranty provided for the products manufactured by APL and used or supplied by the Service Provider and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of warranty. Under no event shall APL be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages and disputes due to application of the products by the Service Provider or related quality issues, whatsoever.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The dispute if any with regard to supply of paints only under APSPS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India.
13. The service provided under APSPS is subject to the event or occurrence of any force majeure conditions including but not limited to fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, epidemics, pandemics, public health emergencies, etc., APL shall not be responsible for any delays caused in executing the APSPS, nor shall APL be liable for any cost/penalty/damages due to such force majeure conditions.
14. You, the customer may contact APL helpline representative on 1800- 209-5678 or speak to the Service Provider for any queries, concerns or clarifications.