Find A Store Find A StoreFind Asian Paints Store
Your cart is empty
The kitchen is the place where everything you make is touched by warmth, love and positivity. We see kitchens as more than just an area equipped with the latest gadgets where you prepare your everyday meals, but a place where you can bond with your family and fall in love with every recipe you prepare. Thus, Asian Paints brings you modular kitchen wall design ideas which will not only light up your home but also your soul. From modular kitchen design colour to the latest trends in kitchen wall design, read up for the best kitchen wall ideas.
Kitchen walls are the perfect canvas for creating a chic, modern and stylish look. With the right wall colour combinations for kitchen, you can transform your kitchen into a warm, inviting, and welcoming space. Whether you prefer bold and bright colours or subtle and muted shades, there is a multitude of kitchen wall colour combinations that you can use to create a space that is truly unique and beautiful. Whether you want to experiment with a daring combination of colours or create a subtle, calming atmosphere, read on to find out how to pick the perfect kitchen wall colours for your home.
A modular kitchen is one that is designed in a way that makes it easy to replace individual elements such as cabinets and appliances when they get old or damaged. To create a modern, clean look for a functional modular kitchen, you can go for a neutral colour palette such as black, white and grey. If you want to create a warm, welcoming, and home-y vibe, you can use warm kitchen wall colours from the red and yellow family of colours. These kitchen colour ideas are energizing and promote creativity, which is ideal, if you have children. Instead of choosing a combination of colour for kitchen, you can use varying shades of a single colour to create a modular yet simple kitchen colour combination.
1. Simple kitchen colour combinations: Colour is an essential element when it comes to decorating your kitchen. Colour combinations can make a big impact on the overall aesthetic of the kitchen. A simple kitchen design colour combination is a great way to create a modern and contemporary look in your kitchen. It also gives you a starting point for decorating and making the space your own. The first step when creating a simple kitchen colour combination is to decide on a dominant colour. This will be the base of your colour palette. A popular choice for modern kitchen wall colours is white or cream. These neutral shades create a bright and airy atmosphere, which is perfect for modern kitchen walls.
2. Modern modular kitchen colour combinations: If you are looking for modern and modular kitchen colour combinations, it is best to use soothing shades that are not too bold or jarring. A warm grey paired with white, or a muted shade of blue are ideal colour combination for a modern modular kitchen. If you are using warm colours, such a burnt orange or rust, pair them with neutrals such as grey or white. If you want a more traditional look, you can use a variety of darker colours such as blue, red, or green. Remember that darker colours add warmth to your kitchen. If you want to create a modern modular kitchen, muted colours are the way to go.
3. Small kitchen colour combinations: If your kitchen is small, it is best to stick to a single kitchen wall colour. Using one colour for the walls gives the room a clean and modern look, which is perfect for a small kitchen. Alternatively, you can use a neutral colour, such as cream or taupe, which is soothing and perfect for a small kitchen. If you decide to use a single colour, make sure it’s not too dark, as this will make the room look smaller. You can try to experiment with bold colours for some instances. Try trending kitchen wall painting ideas for walls with simple kitchen colour combination to add character and vibrancy to a small kitchen.
4. Luxury kitchen colour combinations: If you want a luxurious kitchen colour combination, use muted or neutral colours such as blue, grey, or brown. Darker shades of blue or brown are perfect for a luxurious kitchen and can be combined with lighter shades of grey for a contemporary look. For a more traditional look, you can use earthy colours such as green or yellow. If you want a kitchen that is modern and chic, but also elegant and luxurious, you can use contrasting colours to create a stunning kitchen colour combination.
5. Open kitchen colour combinations: When it comes to open kitchen design, colour plays an important role in creating the desired atmosphere. For a classic, timeless look, white and wood wall colour combination for kitchen is a great choice. White walls and cabinets will brighten the space and create a sense of airiness, while the natural wood tones will add warmth and cosiness. Alternatively, a combination of cool blues and greys can create a modern, sophisticated space. Blues and greys as kitchen paint colours will add a calming vibe to the room, while bright whites will keep the space feeling open and airy.
For a bright, airy kitchen, white, light grey, and pastel shades are popular. To make a kitchen appear larger, use pale colours like white or light blue. If you prefer a more dramatic look, consider navy blue, dark green, or even black as your modular kitchen design colour. To create a warm, inviting atmosphere, opt for shades of yellow, orange, or red. For a classic look, use shades of beige, cream, or taupe. Ultimately, the best wall colour for your kitchen is one that suits your style and goes with the overall look of the room.
Some great ideas for kitchen wall design include a gallery wall of art prints, a chalkboard wall with recipes and grocery lists, or a clock or wall calendar to keep track of mealtimes. For a fun and functional look, consider displaying kitchen utensils, a pegboard with your favourite spices and herbs, or a framed recipe from a family member. A wall-mounted pot rack or wooden shelf can also be used to add extra storage for cookware and supplies.
Lighter kitchen wall colours are associated with an airier and more spacious feel, while darker colours tend to be cosier and more intimate. If you are looking to open the kitchen a bit and create a brighter atmosphere, then you should opt for lighter colours on the walls and darker colours on the cabinets. Trending kitchen wall design ideas feature darker cabinets against lighter kitchen walls.
One wall kitchen is one of the popular kitchen wall ideas as it is a great choice for urban homes with limited space. All your cabinets and appliances focus in one direction leaving the other three walls empty. With clever storage solutions and proper shelving on kitchen walls, you can make the most out of your one-wall kitchen.
Vastu Shastra recommends using light and neutral shades for kitchen walls to create a pleasant and harmonious atmosphere. Shades of yellow, green, and pink are believed to be particularly beneficial for the kitchen. Yellow is said to bring cheerfulness and positivity to your kitchen, while green and pink are believed to promote health and vitality. Additionally, white and beige are also good options as they can help create a sense of balance and calm.
Avoid dark and dull shades in your kitchen wall design. These can create an unfriendly environment and cause negative energy to accumulate in your kitchen.
Colours play an important role in creating a beautiful and functional kitchen
Modern kitchen wall colours can be used to create a mood and feeling in the kitchen
With the right selection of kitchen paint colours, you can create a warm and inviting atmosphere in the kitchen
Kitchen room colours can be used to tie the kitchen to other spaces in the home
The best colour for kitchen walls is one that invokes a sense of harmony
Asian Paints is India's largest and most trusted paint company. Our extensive colour palette and variety of finishes make us a great partner for kitchen wall colour combinations. Customers can visit the website or download the Colour app to create their own colour palettes. Alternatively, they can visit a showroom and get help from our colour experts. Our online colour guides offer a wide selection of classic and trendy kitchen wall colours. Customers can choose from a variety of finishes, such as gloss, semi-matte and satin for kitchen colour design.
Asian Paints has the perfect paint colour for any kitchen
The best colour combination for a kitchen is often a combination of whites and neutrals, such as white cabinets, light grey walls, and a neutral countertop. Additionally, you can add natural elements, such as wood floors and accents, to bring warmth to the space. For a pop of wall colour, consider adding a bright colour, like yellow or green, as an accent colour. No matter what look you are going for, the key is to create a balance between the colours and textures you choose and make sure that they complement each other.
The most popular colour for a kitchen is white as it is a timeless colour, so it will never go out of style. Not only does white reflect light, but it also makes a small space look larger. White can also be paired with other kitchen wall colours to create a unique look. Depending on the style of the kitchen, you may choose to pair white with blues, greens, greys, and other colours. This gives your kitchen a modern, traditional, or even a rustic feel.
White is a popular choice when it comes to making a kitchen look bigger. White reflects light and gives the illusion of a bigger space, whereas dark colours can make the room feel smaller. If you're looking for a bit of colour on kitchen walls, consider neutral shades like beige or light grey. To add texture, try adding a few accent pieces in brighter shades such as a bright patterned rug or bold artwork. Painting your kitchen cabinets and walls in white and keeping the countertops light will help to make the room feel airy and spacious.
It is not recommended to use very dark colours in a kitchen as they tend to make the space feel smaller and darker. Additionally, it is also not ideal to use very bright colours, as they can be overwhelming and uncomfortable. It is best to use lighter, neutral shades such as white, grey, beige, or pastel tones. It is also important to avoid using clashing or neon colours, as this can be distracting and unpleasant.
The colour green is said to be lucky for the kitchen. Green symbolizes growth, health, and balance, making it an ideal colour to have in the kitchen. Studies suggest that cooking in a green kitchen can help bring a sense of calm, which can in turn help foster creativity and productivity. A green kitchen colour design can also be energizing and invigorating, perfect for creating a positive atmosphere for cooking. In addition, green is a restful colour, creating a sense of relaxation for the cook. To make the best of the colour green in your kitchen, try using shades of olive, lime, or avocado to create a calming atmosphere.
Modern kitchen colours are often bright and vibrant. They can range from soft pastels like light blues and pinks to bright and bold colours like deep reds and oranges. Greys and whites are also popular shades in a modern kitchen. Monochromatic colours are another popular trend, with either all whites or all greys being used to create a sleek, contemporary kitchen. Neutrals such as beiges, cream, and browns are also used in modern kitchens.
The best kitchen cabinets colour combination are the ones that create a timeless look while adding warmth to the space. Create vibrant and cheerful kitchen design by using bright shades such as yellow, green, and red to make a great statement. If you prefer a more rustic look, wooden cabinets in shades of brown and beige can be a great option. Ultimately, it's important to choose the kitchen wall paint colours that you love and complements the overall design of your kitchen.
There are many ways to update your kitchen walls and we have just the right designs for you. From stripes to check boards, colour block designs to neutral kitchen interior design colour combination, we have got you all covered to get the most out of your space.