Find A Store Find A StoreFind Asian Paints Store
Your cart is empty
Dining spaces set the tone for family meals and togetherness. A dining room wall painting is more than decorative walls, it’s an area where family stories are made, and connections are forged while devouring delicious meals.
The dining space is a communal space that holds cultural and socioeconomic meanings beyond just dining room colour combinations or dining room wallpaper.
From dining room colours to dining room wallpaper art & decor, there are endless possibilities for how you can dress up your dining room walls and make a statement for your house members and guests.
Choose a colour combination that works with the other elements in your dining room. A combination of warm hues like reds, corals and golds are a great way of lighting up your place. Add satin or eggshell paint finishes to it to give the walls more depth and gloss.
You can also try using two-tone colour schemes like grey and white or brown and white. All in all, before painting, consider dining room colours that will make the space feel cosy and inviting.
Before you choose the best wall for painting your dining room, consider how you want the space to look. If you want natural light to pour in, adding a window wall with fresh paints is a great choice. You can also go ahead and play with an accent wall as it establishes the mood for the dining room's chosen theme (such as Mediterranean, modern, or rustic style). If you want to go ahead with an accent wall, choose the one behind or to the side of the dining table. The rest of the walls can be painted the same colour as the accent wall.
Opt for coloured panelled walls as they are making a comeback and add character and architectural interest to your dining room. Or use a mirror to make a room feel larger and more inviting. Another idea we adore is wall decals, it can be a fun and creative way to add a unique touch to your dining room paint colour. If you’re looking for a simple way to add some personality to your dining room colour design, consider adding wall art that is a reflection of your choice.
1. Install a gallery wall: Gallery walls are a fantastic dining room focal point. So, combine and match frames, pieces of art, and photographs.
2. Paint a statement wall: Consider painting a wall in the room with striking dining room paints like coral, teal, mint green, or orange to make it stand out from the other walls in the area.
3. Hang a tapestry: Tapestries are a wonderful way to add colour and texture to the walls of a dining area.
● Today, many minimalist dining room designs and decorations usually sport neutral colours. So, opting for a grey stone accent wall paired with similar-styled furnishings is a beautiful illustration of a stunning dining room.
● To maintain an air of simplicity and style, using earthy tones as your dining hall's colour scheme is a stunning way.
● You can experiment with colourful waves, polka dots, vertical stripes, etc. in place of the standard dining room colour ideas. They draw more attention and let you combine more than two complementary colours. An amazing method to link up all the different accents you've utilised as your dining room colours.
● If you have a small dining room, it's important to choose colours that will make the space feel open and airy. In that case, light, bright dining room colours such as whites, pale blues, and soft greens are the best-suited paints.
● On the other hand, if you have a larger dining room, you have more flexibility in your colour choices. Warm dining room colours like rich reds, oranges, and yellows will look great as they add a cosy and welcoming feel to the space.
● Asian Paints give you the opportunity to choose between their wide range of dining room paint colours for your space.
● To help you choose the best colour scheme for your dining area, Asian Paints offers a free colour consultation online. Our colour consultants provide cutting-edge visualisation technologies to assist you in selecting the ideal interior design for your house.
● Before beginning the painting service, you are given the liberty to use the free online colour consultation service, which you can try at any given point.
There are a few colour schemes for dining rooms that will make your space distinctive and attractive. If your dining area receives a lot of natural light, choose the Asian Paints dining room colour combination shade like Fleecy Coat (8234). With this colour palette, your dining area can have a calming and serene feel. Another great option is the Inky Sky-N colour (9677) and Grassy Path colour (7666). It can give your dining room a warm and relaxing atmosphere each time you sit down for a meal.
Depending on the atmosphere you want to create and the amount of natural light available, you can choose the colours for the walls of your space. For dining room paint colour, calming hues like blue and green tones are ideal. Warm colours such as orange, yellow, and peach can be used to create accent walls. The ceiling can be kept white in order to increase the effectiveness of the dining room wall paints.
There is no hard and fast rule about which colours should not be used in a dining room. It ultimately depends on your personal style preference and beliefs. According to Vaastu colour consultancy, black should not be used for a wall as a dining room colour. If you're decorating your dining room in white or grey, such hues should be matched with pleasing warm hues like orange, yellow, or peach.
Match your home's style. Consider the overall aesthetic of your house when selecting dining room colours. For a modern and minimalist home, a monochromatic colour scheme will work best. A monochromatic look can be achieved by selecting shades of the same colour or by pairing a neutral colour like white or grey with pops of a bold hue. If your home has a more traditional or vintage-inspired aesthetic, classic dining room colour ideas, such as navy and gold or red and cream will look more suitable.
1. Wall painting design ideas for the dining room
If you want to make a bold statement, consider painting an accent wall in a bold colour. This can add depth and dimension to your dining room colour design, and it's a great way to showcase a piece of statement wall art or décor.
2. Wall texture design ideas for the dining room
A textured wall is a classic way to add interest to your dining room paints. It can be textured or stained in a colour that complements your décor and adds a touch of elegance to any space.
3. Wallpaper design ideas for the dining room
A good dining room wallpaper helps create an inviting mix of colour, pattern, and texture. And dining wallpaper decor keeps that role fresh with the way they showcase a touch of antique elegance or modern flair.
When it comes to choosing the perfect wall painting design for your dining room, there are so many factors to consider. From the overall aesthetic of your home to the size and layout of the space, it can be overwhelming to make a decision. However, with the right approach, you can find the perfect combination of dining room colours and wall painting designs to create a beautiful and inviting space for all of your meals and gatherings.