It offers smooth matt finish as compared to distempers.
Choose from an array of 1800+ shades for the perfect matt wall.
Choose a colour and see how it looks on a wall.
Didn’t find the right shade for your home? We have more than 2200+ colours for you to choose from.
Includes two coats each primer, putty and fresh paint.
Here's your budget estimate:
Ensure a perfect finish with these additional products.
Make your interior walls the centrepiece of your home. Transform any wall from flat to fantastic with one-of-a-kind designer wall textures by Asian Paints.
Want to protect wooden substrates and enhance its finish? Our exclusive range of wood finishes make any wooden surface look rich and elegant.
The paint's life span is 3 - 4 years.
Tractor Emulsion is most suitable for masonry surfaces.
The paint Tractor Emulsion is available in packs of 1 litre, 4 litres, 10 litres and 20 litres.
Asian Paints Tractor Emulsion provides a smooth matt finish
The colour tools available for Asian Paints Tractor Emulsion are:
1. Colour Spectra Fan Deck
2. Interior Colour Combinations Guide
3. Tractor Emulsion Shade Card
We recommend applying 3 coats for a fresh painting job and 2 coats in case of a repainting job.
For the best performance, ensure proper washing and cleaning of all algal and fungal growth, at regular intervals of six months.
The painting procedure for Asian Paints Tractor Emulsion is as below:
1) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe it clean.
2) Apply a coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (Solvent Thinnable) and allow the primer to dry for 6 - 8 hours.
3) Smoothen the surface by filling dents and cracks with a coat of Asian Paints Acrylic Wall Putty and allow it to dry for 4 - 6 hours.
4) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 180 and wipe it clean.
5) Apply a coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (Solvent Thinnable) and allow the primer to dry again for 6 - 8 hours.
6) Sand the surface with Emery Paper 320 and wipe it clean.
7) Apply the first coat of the Tractor Emulsion and allow it to dry for four hours.
8) Apply the second coat of the Tractor Emulsion and allow it to dry for 3 - 4 hours.
For 1 litre of Deco prime Wall Primer (Solvent Thinnable), 80 - 100 ml. of Mineral Turpentine Oil should be added to dilute the primer.
Yes, Tractor Emulsion can be used on a newly constructed wall surface if the alkalinity level is up to PH 10 - 11.
It provides a coverage of 260 - 300 square feet per litre for 1 coat and 130 - 150 square feet per litre for 2 coats on a normal masonry surface.