Find A Store Find A StoreFind Asian Paints Store
Your cart is empty
Here’s why Royale Glitz Luxury Emulsion is perfect for your home.
Look at colour through new eyes with a series of captivating shades handpicked by creative artists whose visual sense will inspire you!
Choose a colour and see how it looks on a wall.
Didn’t find the right shade for your home? We have more than 2200+ colours for you to choose from.
Includes two coats each primer, putty and fresh paint.
Here's your budget estimate:
Ensure a perfect finish with these additional products.
Find decor inspiration and popular colour schemes in our ideas gallery.
Experience Luxury with Teflon that steals the spotlight. Deepika Padukone is wondering why everyone is so smitten by the luxurious WALL! Watch to find out more about the sophisticated Royale Glitz Ultra Sheen finish that offers a luxurious look and unmatched stain repellency.
Get end to end safe and hassle-free painting experience with Asian Paints Safe Painting Service.
Get more information about this product with these downloadable files.
Make your interior walls the centrepiece of your home. Transform any wall from flat to fantastic with one-of-a-kind designer wall textures by Asian Paints.
Want to protect wooden substrates and enhance its finish? Our exclusive range of wood finishes make any wooden surface look rich and elegant.
Royale Glitz covers 260 - 280 square feet per litre in 1 coat and 140 to 160 square feet per litre in 2 coats.
The life span of Royale Glitz is 5 - 6 years.
The ideal dilution ratio for roller application is 30 - 35% of water in 1 litre of Royale Glitz. For example, you need to dilute 300 – 350 ml. of water in 1 litre of Royale Glitz.
We recommend a curing period of 28 days for new surfaces.
The below procedure can be used for the application of Royale Glitz:
1) Use Emery paper 180 to remove loose particles.
2) Apply 1 coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours drying.
3) Fill dents with thin coats of Asian Paints Acrlylic Wall putty. Allow drying for 4-6 hours. Sanding with Emery Paper 180 and wipe clean.
4) Apply another coat of Asian Paints Decoprime Wall Primer (DCP ST/WT), for best results use Royale Wall Basecoat as primer. Allow 6-8 hours of drying time. Sanding with Emery Paper 320 and wipe clean. For best finish, ensure the surface is smooth, uniform and free from undulations.
5) Mix 300-350 ml of water with 1 litre of Royale Shyne. Apply 2-3 coats with 3-4 hours between each coat. For deep shades, apply an additional layer of Royale Glitz.
Royale Glitz will take 30 minutes for the surface to dry.