Even the most beautiful homes are frequently exposed to ever-changing weather conditions and rainfall, making the structure more susceptible to leaks and cracks. Leakages arise when water ingresses from cracks and walls due to rainfall or because of other water bodies in your home. These leakages will not only damage the outlook of your home but also weaken the structure significantly. Areas like bathrooms, terraces, and rooftops are at the highest risk for water-related damage, making terrace and roof waterproofing a priority on your home building task list.
Roofs, terraces, and tanks are at the highest risk for water-related damage. These spaces are the most externally exposed to changing weather conditions, including rainfall, scorching heat, and cold winters. All of these climatic changes can result in thermal expansions in the ceilings of your home interiors and cause water seepage. The surface eventually becomes weak and significantly damaged. This is why terrace and rooftop waterproofing are a must while building your home. Waterproofing for terrace and roof spaces can help you build a water-resistant space by preventing water from penetrating through surfaces. Terrace and roof waterproofing solutions will also protect your home from dampness, leakages, cracks, and paint peeling. The Smartcare range of waterproof paint for terrace are your one stop solution for terrace waterproofing.
There are various benefits to rooftop waterproofing and terrace waterproofing for your home. Making use of products like waterproof paint for terrace, waterproofing chemical for roof, waterproof terrace coating, waterproof paint for roof, and more can protect your home in many ways. These can benefit in terms of improving the home structure’s durability, reducing the cost of repairs, preventing the onset of health concerns, and improving the life of your home's interiors and furniture. Let’s look at the impact of roof waterproofing in:
- New Construction
1. Terrace often experiences huge weathering and civil work abuse, which result in seepage and leakage issues. You can prevent such issues in the ceiling below the terrace floor with the best waterproofing chemical for terrace – SmartCare Vitalia.
2. Sunroof and parapet walls comprise an angular junction with the main structure, preventing the free flow of water from the vertical surface. Waterproof roof coating products like Damp Proof and Damp Sheath Exterior waterproofing paint for roof can help prevent such problems.
3. Inadequate water tank waterproofing can lead to seepage and the loss of the excess amount of water that is being stored for consumption. Terrace water leakage solutions like SmartCare Epoxy TriBlock waterproofing chemical for roof & for cement-based tanks on your terrace can help prevent such problems in the future.
- Repair Work
1. Roof leak repair becomes a must with seepage and leakage that result from improper slopes, cracks and damages on the terrace slab, and clogged drainage pipes. A waterproof terrace coating like Damp Proof can provide lamination to the terrace and help prevent terrace waterproofing problems.
2. Weather changes and general vibrations can affect the structure of the building, resulting in cracks that allow water to seep through and cause dampness in the interior ceilings and walls. Roof waterproofing treatment with SmartCare Damp Sheath Exterior can help prevent this problem.
3. Improper filling of joints and cracks in terrace tiles can cause terrace waterproofing problems. Terrace waterproofing solutions like Damp Proof can be applied after using SmartCare Terrace Tile Primer to prevent these problems.
4. Changing temperatures and variable vibrations experienced by the structure can cause joints and cracks, which can be addressed with PU Hybrid Sealant.
5. Waterproofing cement water tanks is a must to avoid leaks in the future. SmartCare Epoxy TriBlock can prove to be a great water tank leakage solution.
Water tanks, along with other cement-based water-retaining structures, are essential components of any building. Insufficient waterproofing in these regions can cause seepage within the structure in addition to the loss of large amounts of water that have been stored for consumption. Underground water tank waterproofing as well as terrace water tank waterproofing can be done with the help of Epoxy TriBlock, which aids in the prevention of such issues in the future.
There are various benefits to using waterproof paint for water tank as well as other water tank waterproofing products. Let’s take a look at a few water tank waterproofing benefits:
1. Using a water tank leakage solution and chemicals can help fix the cracks that could lead to water leakage.
2. Leakage from the water tank as well as seepage caused by it can be fixed with water tank waterproofing chemicals.
3. If you live in a residential building, the leakage in the water tank on your terrace may have affected multiple homes. Using a roof leakage solution can help protect your home from damaged concrete walls caused by the leakage.
4. Waterproofing your water tank can help protect the exterior from water leakage as well as the stored water inside the tank.
Water tank waterproofing can increase the life of the tank as well as protect you from health conditions caused by unclean, smelly water.
SmartCare Damp Proof Ultra and SmartCare Damp Proof are the best roof waterproofing products you can use for your home. The roof waterproofing cost will, however, depend on the area of your roof as well as the requirements of the roof waterproofing. You can book an appointment with us so that our representative can come over and give you an accurate quotation for the same.
Roof waterproofing protects your home from leakages, dampness, paint peeling, and seepage. Waterproofing your roof with the best roof waterproofing solutions from Asian Paints at the best roof waterproofing cost would be the best decision you could ever make! Roof waterproofing can last anywhere between 10 and 20 years.
Coating your terrace floor paint with terrace waterproofing products like SmartCare Damp Proof and SmartCare Damp Proof Ultra can protect your terrace from causing ceiling waterproofing problems right below it. When looking for terrace waterproofing cost per square foot India price, you must understand that the terrace waterproofing cost will vary from one home to another. You can book an appointment with us so that our representatives can come over and give you an accurate estimate for the same.
SmartCare Damp Proof Ultra and SmartCare Damp Proof are the best roof waterproofing products for terrace in India. Coating your terrace with such waterproof paints for roof is the best waterproofing method for terrace in India.
SmartCare Epoxy TriBlock is the best water tank waterproofing solution for your home.
You can waterproof a concrete tank by using an epoxy coating as efficient as the SmartCare Epoxy TriBlock, which is food-grade certified, making it an apt choice for potable water.
Water-retaining structures like cemented water tanks can begin to leak when exposed to harsh weather conditions or if improperly constructed. You can make use of terrace leakage solutions like the SmartCare Epoxy TriBlock coating to stop the leakage.
You can avoid leakages from the terrace by making use of the following products & roof leakage solutions for waterproofing of terrace:
- SmartCare Vitalia
- SmartCare Damp Proof
- SmartCare Damp Proof Ultra
- SmartCare Damp Sheath Exterior
- SmartCare Epoxy TriBlock
Yes, there is a difference between underground water tank waterproofing and terrace tank waterproofing.
- Underground water tank waterproofing is the process of making a water tank located below ground level completely waterproof. This is typically done by applying a waterproof coating to the surface of the tank, such as a polymer-based waterproofing membrane, to prevent water from leaking into the surrounding soil.
- On the other hand, terrace tank waterproofing is the process of making a water tank located on the roof of a building waterproof. This is typically done by applying a waterproof coating to the surface of the tank, such as a polyurethane-based waterproofing membrane, to prevent water from leaking through the roof into the building below.
Asian Paints has been the pioneers and leaders in the Paint Industry since 1942 and now it is one of the leaders in the waterproofing industry as well. Today, Asian Paints has developed a range of more than 200 waterproofing products and solutions. With intensive research and technological prowess, Asian Paints provides one of the most effective ranges of roof waterproofing treatments. With the promise of waterproofing with warranty, Asian Paints provides long lasting solutions for terrace or roof waterproofing solutions. Through a combination of Asian Paints Safe Painting & Waterproofing Service as well as expert network partners across the country, Asian Paints SmartCare is able to address all types of terrace and roof waterproofing problems.
As per consumer research & existing knowledge, Terraces are one of the most vulnerable parts of the house when it comes exposure to rains. It is prone to water leakage thus leading to dampness in the interior ceiling and walls. This leads to degradation of the structure and destruction of your home’s décor. Hence, it is very important to have an effective terrace waterproofing solution by enveloping the entire exterior structure of your house and provide a long-lasting solution for your homes.
Roof Waterproofing Solutions
Asian Paints SmartCare provides roof and terrace waterproofing solutions with warranty and following are the best solutions available for roof and terrace waterproofing.
1. SmartCare Damp Proof Ultra: An innovative fiber reinforced elastomeric liquid which provides the ultimate waterproofing with 10 years of waterproofing warranty* and upto 12 degrees Celsius of surface temperature reduction*.
2. SmartCare Damp Proof: An innovative fiber reinforced elastomeric liquid which provides excellent waterproofing with 8 years of warranty* and upto 10 degrees Celsius of surface temperature reduction*.
1. Your terraces and roofs are often filled up with water during monsoon. This leads to water leakages in the house. Hence, it’s a good practice to get waterproofing for terrace done for your roofs before monsoon arrives.
2. Your roofs have developed cracks due to which water seeps in and causes dampness in the ceiling and interior walls.
3. Your interior walls and ceilings are getting damped due to water leakages from the roof.
4. While you are constructing your new home, it’s best to have a long-lasting ceiling waterproofing product applied to your roofs and terraces as well to make your home durable and protect your interior décor.
5. To avoid health issues because of dampness inside homes
6. To protect the structure from damage due to water seepage
Terrace and tanks are the two most vulnerable spot of homes. Damp proof your roof and prevent unwanted leaks with SmartCare solutions by Asian Paints. We help stop water ingress not only from terraces, but also tanks.
Your roofs are most exposed to the harsh weather conditions which includes rain and changing temperature. This leads to cracks in the structure, through which water gradually creeps in the structure making it weak and ruining the interior walls and décor associated to it. Hence, it is very important to have roof waterproofing done to protect your homes from the water leakage. Asian Paints SmartCare brings to you a wide variety of roof or terrace waterproofing products and a professional waterproofing service to help you protect your home from any kind of leakage problem.